Last updated 25 July 2020
On 6 July 2020, the 5 mile travel restriction will be lifted which means people will be able to travel to and from Wales without restrictions.
Path is all open
The entire path is open in line with Welsh Government guidance and regulations.
Visiting the path safely
We’re very much looking forward to welcoming visitors back to the path again. Follow this guidance for a great time walking whilst keeping yourself and others safe.
Follow the Countryside Code whilst walking the path
Respect other people
- consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
- park carefully so access to gateways and driveways are clear
- leave gates and property as you find them
- follow paths but give way to others where it's narrow
Protect the natural environment
- leave no trace of your visit, take all your litter home
- be careful with BBQs, and don’t light fires
- keep dogs under effective control
- dog poo - bag it and bin it, or take it with you
Enjoy the outdoors
- plan ahead, check what facilities are open, be prepared
- follow advice and local signs and obey social distancing measures
Download a summary of the Countryside Code to print